måndag 14 oktober 2019

marie antoinette





in a hidden forest , a castle and two towers emerged from nowhere
lived a princess with her knight who always seemed to appear
from anywhere , straight of a dream but turn into a nightdream
yeah , behind to walls foot prints tip in with his doc
trying to be secretly but i heard when he put in the key
every night wore a nightmare
but i am quite fond of horror film and you really made me scream
never thought you wore my type but you the guy i dreamt of at night
it begin with fascination , a bit of obsession but know it just love
platonic because you make me staying at the boarding school , magic
i knew by the way you slip your hand in mine by halloween
you looked at me the same but we both wore immature and my situation
made it bad timing but dont deny , because love dont lie
and if you do ... off with your head




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar