fredag 11 oktober 2019

the crown

i hate of being the reason for you slip 
because you the only friend i wanna keep 
try to dial the number but ...
its hard with shaky hands 
always get that sorry cant pick up 
have i this fuck it up ?
i like to believe ... not !!!'
you the best thing ever 
and i am sorry if feel for boys that didnt deliver 
but i heard you are an overachiver 
it just i trying to protect your heart and mine 
but you always seem to  stalk me down 
when i am your friendship for the thousand time
decline , not like i want , i just want to save you from ruins
but now i realize its my decition to take , maybe you can handle the pain ?
you seem like have a heart , i could tell when you send that alert ...
but i have no socials skills and it is quite weird i got your details 
im just sit in that hospital room dressed in that gown 
but since you found me you fixed my crown 
you that story of my life - the guy who made it right 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar