söndag 6 oktober 2019

xo gossip girl





i got the reciepe to make a friend with a , a list
funny how i got that contact when all i been reject
subject to abuse , mental and pshyclogical
but friendship is not rational
is not about who you are , could care less if you are a star
because i seen your heart and how you treat me like a human
not like a condition , thats how you became a medication
and from that grew somebody i befriend , not only in my hand
it is quite mind blown how you did give a second look at somebody like me
because i am just a girl , in a hospital gown and i loss a lot of my friends
to my epilepsy when i grew up then there a beautiful soul come a long
and just fix it with a dm , song or whatever - and you will never deliever
something better than the feeling you just hand me - when you add

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar