lördag 12 oktober 2019

Bad samples





you are the perfect example all the others wore just bad samples
now i meet the greatest and if there nothing to loose
but everything to gain, why am i so afraid - maybe because i havent had a friend
since i wore like eight , can i call you mate ?
i like how you follow me , add me and add me
how you strain that arrow and with that dm , fell into my box and become a poem
like check mate , i knew this wore good for something
how i freaked out in the hangout
when we chat about this and that
mostly about dinos and i was like damn
i probably gonna be banned
from go on your gigs and they are the best
just because i have no chill and social skill
and when i got one i  choose to invest
in a list , hot shot ... i wore crying for like a year
but than you came around with your calming sound
and suddenly you deleted my fear for the future
become the cure , do you see the insecuries i wear
on my sleeve but you give me hope that i am able to cope
what i am living with , because you make me feel like i am living



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar