lördag 12 oktober 2019

four hours of health







slip out that hospital gown

tonight i dance all by my own

in my finest dress , queen of heart

grab it gently im a bentley ...

spin me around like a record

put a that needle , pump in that beat

that make me levigate so i get up on my feet

a little bit of a touch up of confident

a little bit of brush up , forget i am

 that hospital princess tonight i am at the disco

confetti and neon light , that dj is is that knight

and save the night with put on the right mood

just for four hours we make some memories

put me in trance and make my legs my friends

make me wanna dance and for once

i am in the spotlight thanks to the dj who put all the light

on me , make me that norm and suddenly he become my earworm

and those moments are everything for me and if that makes me a wannabe

let it be ...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar