onsdag 9 oktober 2019

electric chair







i heading to the electric chair
for killing my darling
at that inn , just for fun
once up a time he wore the shit
now he just a hit it and quit it
one by down , just for fun
but now i burning the joint down
just with push off my that tangent
press and delete , he should not cheat
with a hospital princess
yeah . im heading straight to the electric
chair , wearing my finest gown when it all go down
and a smirk on my face and a match in my hand
im about to explode because you dont reconise this bomb
-shell , and heads will roll and its an body count
for you not kissing my mouth
yeah i am heading to the electric chair
and wearing my finest dress but see you there
for not requonize i wore on of a kind
hospital chic and you , just a prick


( this is a throwback poem more inspired by halloween lol and the fact i got an electric wheelchair haha ) love to ya all x muhahah

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar