lördag 5 oktober 2019

Sittin' On Top Of The World





i am just befriend a superstar

and i dont even go out my room

but somehow i entered your green room

i was like i gonna be stuck here in that hospital ward

when you send me that award , that came in a form of a heart

got that vip access and you make me feel

like i am a hospital princess and this is to good to be real , surreal

but i am going with it because you prevent my fit

hopefully we legit ?

i know there many cool chics and the fact you click

my avatar is mind blown because you transform

from a star to a human and dare a  say friend ?

you unlock my writing block that i had been stuck

and i standing backstage of your show , low key until you willing to put me front show

i think this is better than a dream come true because you are that hollywood dream , come tru




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar