fredag 11 oktober 2019

so i just wanted to say thanks

i know this blog can be a bit sad with me victimizing me and stuff but trust me , no worry about me . i do a lot stuff ( check instagram : jonnas _diary for more info ) former travel blog , i just trying to switch up my blog because lets face i cant write all about brighton all the time . how much i love that place . now i am more inspired by hollywood hills . you know who you are xx

also , i write about my condition , just to spread awarness ...  and i write down every thought i get it might not get right , grammarly but its a diary , help me to remember .

ps . how much i would love to mention that guy i write about just to say who is replacine the others .
they lwould die . dont worry , i keep quiet until you give me a sign that its ok . promise is promise . but i fear , i am quite obvious ... haha

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar