fredag 11 oktober 2019

im sorry if i never call

im in a hospital gown
want to dance but my legs
are not my not my friends
try my best to be invest
we both know my heart is fake
because all i can offer is
heartbreak
im sorry if  i never call
but i trying to dial
but my hands shake
but dont get on the right numbers
always get that answer phone
it make me feel more alone
how many times
can you call before you get labeled stalker
i dont wanna get out line
but than again it wore you that hand me that number
.... i never ask so i think i will in your friendship , invest
i guess we got diffrent situation and im a bit scared of your position
but i working on it because seem kinda legit
and what if this is a beginning of a beautiful friendship
that would be lit dont you think ?

ps . you know who you are and i will call , just working on it . i like that you give me time but you can call me friend

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar