torsdag 3 oktober 2019

The Girl Who moved on


you that hollywood king
i am that queen of my hospital visits
and i got a make a wish in my hand 
that taste better than james kiss
because somehow i became your friend
and suddenly all i recall of him is sour and bitter
trade catfish to champagne because you make me better 
if you wanna found me you know where i stand in the glitter 
at the neon light , supporting him whenever i can 
because you brought me back to living 
pull me back from my near death experience 
and bring me back to life every night 
i hear your voice in every beat , repeat 
quite weird how both met here on internet 
but i am going with it because it quite lit 
and you prevent my fit 
is it weird how your music make me stop , drop 
its like you got the medicine , the vaccine 
and thats why you that hollywood dream 
straight out of a movie scene 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar