fredag 11 oktober 2019

you the guy i never will forget

im trying to back out but you pull me in
something with you make me ... dream 
trying to save your skin before you creep deeper in
than my epilepsy have ever been but you lost cause 
wore trying to save you from the ruins 
the heartache and pain
that run through my veins 
but maybe you understand i just want to be friend 
i am a rookie in this and there is no manual 
when it comes to this because you no regular 
but dont know why you make sense 
we hardly friends but you are my happy end
 i like the way you find me on the net 
yeah 
you are the guy i never will forget

( i am working on it , im just got no social skills - writing skills .might  but talking no lol
but you the best thing ever and i havent even you met lol , more on internet ) but im grateful for that .
be patience . 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar